Listen to that song above, the words: " The more I praise You, The more I want to. I'm falling in love, falling in love with You. I lay my life down, God, I am Yours now. I'm falling in love, falling in love with You. For the stars at night, Every sunset sky, For it all, oh God, I say "I love You." For the world You made, Every brand new day, For it all, oh God, I say "I love You" For the cross You bore, Every nail and thorn, For it all, oh God, I say, "I love You" All I have inside, Heart, soul, and mind, For it all, oh God, I say, "I love You" For it all, oh God, I say, "I love You" This song makes us think about our Father and how much we truly do love Him. Being a Christian isn't about being perfect, it isn't about following rules and a guideline, it isn't about being better than others. It's about being chosen by the king and creator even when we turn away and fail. I h...
Popular posts from this blog
Dream Small
"you got to do it all," this is the answer we get when asking "How do I change the world?" but the truth is we don't have to do everything. Most often we look at all the opportunities that we don't have and think we cant serve in the place we're in. Our situations can be used to help others and we can help people where we are now. Everyday the little moments in our life, are opportunities to do things that show God's love to the world. That is how we change the world, one little step at a time. We look at an action and decide it's too small to make any difference but it really can make a change.
Meaningful Moments
"Love is enough" The quote that many have requoted for years. While some may say it is true, is it really? Is love really enough? What does that even mean? Well, some would say love is a feeling so if we're going based solely on that fact, then sorry to say but no it is not enough. See that is the problem, we base our relationship on how we are feeling. We base the ranking of our family on how we feel about each other and whether we fight or not. You may not be aware but ALL...let me say it again, ALL relationships have their ups and downs, every family fights once in a while. If you really base it solely on that, you'll be let down every time. "So what do we base it on?" you may ask; You base it on actions, its a conscience decision everyday to say "no matter what, I will stick around and fight for you, for US." That is what you signed up for when you said "I do" and many of us are standing at the altar with our children present while w...
Comments
Post a Comment