Please Come Home

Dear readers, please listen! This is my most important message I am going to be posting.
So many people scream and shout in prayer to God saying "Why does God allow all this bad stuff to happen." I know this so well because I have been there before. I have been spiritually enlightened in my soul that He is not sitting by without care to our problems. In fact, he is beyond saddened by the way things have gone and the state we are in. When we are hurting and blaming God, he isn't shaking his head telling us to walk away...he's crying from his heart desperately trying to bring us home. He wants us to return to him  but it is us who are creating the gap between us and his loving presence. Think of all the heart breaks that could turn into healings, all the pain that could turn into prodigal parties. God wants us whole but without him we are in pieces and he wont stop until we finally find our way back home. Lets give God some rest and do the work ourselves...turn to God. Cry out to him and tell him your pain, and then tell him how much you love him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In A Different Way

Meaningful Moments

Update 2.0