Listen to that song above, the words: 

"The more I praise You, The more I want to. I'm falling in love, falling in love with You. I lay my life down, God, I am Yours now. I'm falling in love, falling in love with You. For the stars at night, Every sunset sky, For it all, oh God, I say "I love You."For the world You made, Every brand new day, For it all, oh God, I say "I love You" For the cross You bore, Every nail and thorn, For it all, oh God, I say, "I love You" All I have inside, Heart, soul, and mind, For it all, oh God, I say, "I love You" For it all, oh God, I say, "I love You"

This song makes us think about our Father and how much we truly do love Him. Being a Christian isn't about being perfect, it isn't about following rules and a guideline, it isn't about being better than others. It's about being chosen by the king and creator even when we turn away and fail. I heard once that Jesus didn't die for those who were already saved, He died for the sinners. He died for all of us. If we were perfect, we wouldn't have needed saving, so why do we strive for that? Why do we knock each other down every time we mess up? When we've all been there....I don't know about you, but I don't want my son to grow up in a world that wants to criticize every move he makes, and every time he fails, those who should love him, turn him away or judge him. Can we really judge anyone? Show me your record, will it be clean? Perfect? Spotless? We are all a work in progress, so why can't we lift up and encourage each other.


The one who truly knows us, what we're going through, whether we're trying to better ourselves or not, is God. 

I truly want to know that, loving others and God was the one simple rule God gave us to follow, so why is that the one thing that's hardest for us to do? Is it really that hard to love each other? Maybe if we actually stopped to look at someone's perspective, we might find it easier to understand and love them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In A Different Way

Insecurities