Inspiration

Recently I have been listening to some new songs that are great! Some of them might be older but new to me. Hopefully God will speak to you through this today. You might need encouragement, hope, peace, love...I hope you find it :)

Fear does not own you! You are free. As you go through this week, sing this song!!  Your chains shall be broken

I recently heard this song and I love it!! You are God's master piece even if your cleaning up after the messy kids (and sometimes the biggest kid in the house), or finishing a project last minute. You are a work of art and you are priceless!


God loves you with a reckless love. Your family, friends or this world may make you feel like you are not loved but you are so loved!! There is no one More Beautiful than you.


It may hurt, the pain might be deep...But God A . L . W . A . Y . S has a good reason. Think positve because it brings you to God. When it hurts there’s a real good reason. "You let me be where I’ve been So I can be all that I am, better for it."




Have joy today knowing that God is a part of you and always with you! You are loved, you are special and a child to The Father who is above all.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In A Different Way

Meaningful Moments

Update 2.0