Heart Of A Servant

Hello, My name is Forest!
I am the author of this blog and I thought I'd introduce myself and share a little about me. I started this blog not to get noticed but to share knowledge that I have gained through Christ with others. My goal is to reach families and start a revolution! One thing that makes me different from most people is the unique view I have in life. I call it my perspective. In every situation in life I remind myself that God always has a good plan and in the end he always does. In my life I have been captivated by the amazing works that God has brought into my life through my pain. When things seem to get tough, I know I am right where God wants me to be. To some people, going through storms in life would seem like God doesn't care...but I see it in a positive way. He wouldn't let me go through a rainstorm unless he knew their would be a rainbow in the end. He wouldn't allow me under the crashing waves unless he could see the tropical shore ahead. Life is like riding on a ship, God is the captain and sometimes he steers towards a storm, but that's only because he knows he controls it and once your through it...you'll see just how great of a captain He is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In A Different Way

Meaningful Moments

Update 2.0