Life Love and Growth

Hello readers,
it is the new year, 2020! It couldn't have come faster. It's hard to believe it is already here. Today I wanted to talk about a topic that is good to know. I have started a new journey and I am excited to see where it goes but I don't want to get too deep into my personal life. This is about you guys. First a quick look into why I created this blog:
I created this blog to help families and couples navigate their way through the maze that is called love. It's a beautiful journey that is only conquered by having faith and trust in each other with God at the center of it all. My goal is to help families overcome their challenges/struggles by providing insight into how I've gotten through it and giving advice (from God) on topics that are useful. I really hope it helps some people and with that, let's start our topic

I wanted to talk to you guys about Life Love & Growth. What do I mean by this? Life moves on. We work things out and sometimes we just can't. Somethings are already lost to us before we realize it. It's like Ty Borden said "sometimes we lose things and no matter how hard we try to hold on, or without even knowing it, we've lost it." Sometimes we try so hard to hold onto our dream, we try to get our partner to stay, we try to remind them of the good memories and positive moments, but none of that will work if we've already lost them. From break ups we can take away what we've learned and allow that to bring growth into our lives that will help us the next time some one else comes around. There's always room for improvement in a relationship and love is a choice we should make everyday. I hope as you go throughout your life journey of love and growth, that this helps you navigate your way. You can always contact me: heartland.am@gmail.com or visit the Contact Us page. Have a nice day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In A Different Way

Meaningful Moments

Update 2.0