The Trust Method

Hello, I am Forest. I work here at FamilyFaithWisdom and most of the posts you see are written by me! I wanted to share some knowledge with you all that I have and I think the kids especially will love this one. Okay! So I'm going to guess each of you are a responsible child who does everything their parents say (like me), and as they always say "you reap what you sow." If my guess is right, and your like me, then you have been wondering why that doesn't seem to be true for you. My whole life I have been the good kid. Always doing what I'm told, doing things to surprise people and make them happy! Don't get me wrong, I'm not perfect and I have messed up more times than I could count. But the point is that I am (for the most part) a very reliable, trustworthy, and faithful person. Someone says to do something, I do it immediate whether I want to or not. Rarely do I ever show that I don't want to. The thing is...for being such a goodie two shoes I would think that my life would be drastically different and choices would just be handed to me to make. I know I'm not the only one here. The problem is that parents aren't loosening up enough, suffocating us in their umbrella of protection. Please do not think I am saying let your children get into whatever they want! Because that is not what I'm saying. Be more open, trust them to make their own decisions! Your life and your child's will change

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In A Different Way

Meaningful Moments

Update 2.0