The Parenthood Journey

 ⏺⏺⏺Update⏺⏺⏺


I recently started a parenthood journey and couldn't be more excited! I am currently 25 weeks and my little one is due in January! It is both very exciting and also nerve-racking. It is a new experience I have never been through, so I will have to learn one step at a time. I have lots of family and friends who are very excited and willing to help. I believe it will bring us all together. 


When I started this blog, I started it as a way to help others by sharing experiences I have observed and seen firsthand. I have learned many lessons in my life and I wanted to give hope to others. My hope is that throughout this journey I can continue to share my experiences and also encourage others out there who go through similar ones. 


My main purpose is to bring hope and let you know you are not alone. There is always someone there who can help you! In times of need, turn to the Father who will see you and hear you. Please stay tuned for more info and updates! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In A Different Way

Insecurities