Study: Jesus Friends and Family

Hello readers!
Today I am introducing something new. I am planning on starting a weekly bible study for my neighborhood and I'm inviting you guys too! I'll be posting updates here on what we will be studying and you guys can put your input and have a discussion in the comments.

We will be studying about Jesus' friends and family. We will be using the books by Karen Kingsbury called The Friends of Jesus and The Family of Jesus. You can buy these books at a local book store or you can go online to Karen Kingsbury

In our next post we will go into detail about the study and what each week will look like. Weekly challenges will also be assigned to help get you into the study more

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In A Different Way

Meaningful Moments

Update 2.0